Here is what we are doing to ensure your safety while in our school, as well as preventing and reducing the transmission of COVID-19.
- We are following Boulder Public Health, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) health guidelines.
- We are moving to a cohort schedule to monitor students/households interactions
- We are creating private lesson/family lesson times for students who want to train but are not quite comfortable combining with other households yet
- We will continue to offer live, online classes
- Students will continue to use hand sanitizer before class and after class
- We will continue to clean and sanitize equipment and highly touched surface areas between every cohort class
- We will continue to do a deep clean, including sanitizing and disinfecting before classes start for the day.
- Employees and students are asked to stay home if they are showing any symptoms
- We will continue to monitor county, state and federal public health guidelines.