Welcome to Vision Quest Martial Arts!
Here we strive to help you become your best self by giving you opportunities to learn and grow as we train the whole person. Please come and join us to see for yourself how much fun you will have, strength you will gain and skills you will build. Please take a minute to browse our site and fill out the contact form on the Contact Us Page. We look forward to meeting you!
COME ON IN! WE ARE OPEN and EXCITED TO SEE YOU!
As of March, 29 2021, we will be starting a cohort model schedule. This cohort model allows for Vision Quest staff and administration to monitor any exposure and the contact of students and families (if there were ever a COVID-19 breakout) as well as open up some space in the schedule for our Head Instructor to work one on one with families and/or individuals who are not quite ready to immerse themselves in a class with mixed households but still would like to train.
Here is what we are doing to ensure your safety while in our school, as well as preventing and reducing the transmission of COVID-19.
- We are following Boulder Public Health, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) health guidelines.
- We are moving to a cohort schedule to monitor students/households interactions
- We are creating private lesson/family lesson times for students who want to train but are not quite comfortable combining with other households yet
- We will continue to offer live, online classes
- Employees and students will continue to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times, while in the dojo
- Employees and students will continue to maintain physical distancing of 6′ during class
- Parents/guardians will continue to drop and go to avoid additional exposure but can watch class through a live Zoom link
- Students will continue to use hand sanitizer before class and after class
- We will continue to clean and sanitize equipment and highly touched surface areas between every cohort class
- We will continue to do a deep clean, including sanitizing and disinfecting before classes start and at least once between groups of classes, every day.
- Employees and students are asked to stay home if they are showing any symptoms
- We will continue to monitor county, state and federal public health guidelines.